1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
· 1.2. In case of disagreement with the terms of confidentiality policy, the user must stop using the site.
· 1.4. The site administration does not check the accuracy of the personal data provided by the user of the site.
3. The purpose of collecting personal information of the user
· 3.1. Personal data of the User Site Administration can use for:
· 3.1.1. User identification for placing an order.
· 3.1.2. Providing the user with access to personalized resources of the site.
· 3.1.3. Establishing a feedback with the user, including the sending of notifications, requests regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the user.
· 3.1.4. Determining the location of the user to ensure security, prevent fraud.
· 3.1.5. Confirmation of the reliability and completeness of personal data provided by the user.
· 3.1.6. Site user notifications about the status of the order.
· 3.1.7. Providing the user with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the site.
· 3.1.8. Providing the user with his consent, updates of products, special offers, information about prices, news newsletter and other information on behalf of the site or on behalf of the site partners.
· 3.1.9. Implementation of advertising with the consent of the user.
· 3.1.10. Providing access to the user to sites or services of partners in order to receive products, updates and services.
4. obligations of the parties
· 4.1. The user is obliged:
· 4.1.1. Provide information about personal data necessary for using the site.
· 4.1.2. Update, supplement the information about personal data in case of changing this information.
· 4.2. The site administration is obliged:
· 4.2.2. Ensure the storage of confidential information secret, do not disclose without prior written resolution of the user, and also not to sell, exchange, publication, or disclosure in other possible ways of the conveyed personal data of the user.
· 4.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the user's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business circulation.
· 4.2.4. To block personal data related to the relevant user from the moment the user is circulated or requested or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the audit period, in case of identification of false personal data or non -legal actions.
5. Responsibility of the parties
· 5.1. The site administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the user in connection with the illegal use of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
· 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the site administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
· 5.2.1. Became a public treasure before her loss or disclosure.
· 5.2.2. It was received from the third party until the administration of the site received it.
· 5.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the user.
6. Resolution of disputes
· 6.1. Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the site user and the site administration, the claim (written proposal for voluntary settlement of the dispute) is mandatory.
· 6.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim shall notify the applicant in writing the claims of the results of the consideration of the claim.
· 6.3. When not reaching with